Perhaps this is just more evidence of how incredibly far we have fallen as a nation. There are many out there that are comparing Hillary Clinton to Queen Jezebel from ancient Israel, but to me there is another figure in the Bible that is much more appropriate. Somewhere around 2,800 years ago, King Jehoram of Judah was married to a very wicked woman named Athaliah. When Jehoram unexpectedly died, his son Ahaziah became king of Judah for about a year, but then he died too. At that point Athaliah seized power and tried to kill off all male descendants that might pose a threat to her reign. Fortunately, one very young male descendant did survive, and Athaliah was finally deposed after six horrible years. If you take a close look at the careers of Hillary Clinton and Athaliah, there are definitely some striking parallels between the two.
- They were both initially married to the ruler of the nation.
- They both had very prominent roles while their husbands ruled.
- They both had an extraordinary lust for power.
- They both exhibited extreme paranoia and dealt ruthlessly with anyone that was a potential threat to their hold on power.
- Athaliah greatly promoted the worship of Baal in ancient Judah, and one of the key elements of Baal worship was child sacrifice. Since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973, more than 58 million babies have been murdered in the United States, and Hillary Clinton has spent her entire career telling women that they have “a right to choose” to kill their children.
It would take an entire set of encyclopedias to document all of the evil things that we already know that Hillary Clinton has done, but now disturbing new evidence is coming forward.
Former Secret Service agent Gary Byrne is a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, and his new book titled Crisis of Character has been the topic of the top headline on the Drudge Report for two days in a row. According to Byrne, Hillary Clinton was so angry and so violent while the Clintons were living in the White House that Secret Service agents and White House staff constantly “lived in terror of her next tirade.”